Taxing people according to the resources they consume is a
superior system, compared to taxing people on the income
they earn.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/21/what-are-taxes-f
or/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0
http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/21/what-are-taxes-for/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

If 80% percent of taxes are resource consumption tax and 20%
percent of the taxes are income tax, it would bring more
balance to the economy.

 http://www.usatoday.com/high-cable-bills/
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/komando/2014/02/21/high-cable-bills/5539407/

 On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Bhairitu <noozguru@... mailto:noozguru@...>