 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ukraine?
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Saturday, February 22, 2014, 11:55 PM

       Maharishi's wish, the patient efforts of
 thousands of Sidhas, the result of decades of collective
 prayers together becomes the Will of God.
 "This is the Science and Technology of
 Consciousness, whereby man can rule the world. Our children
 will be the rulers of the world; their consciousness will be
 Brahm, Totality. This is Vedic University. All glory to the
 Vedic Masters, all Glory to Guru
Dev"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH_I1hW3_sY&list=PLE230C9585F4DD8AC