Ooooopsie yourself. These religions are comprised of
Personalistic Theists.

Very few people in history held the position of classical
theism which is impersonalistic theism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_theism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_theism

> --- authfriend  <authfriend@...> wrote:
>
 > Um. If classical theism has nothing to do with any religion, how come six of
 > the 16 "God 1.0" chart items refer to Jesus Christ or the Trinity?
 > Ooooopsie?

 << The position of Classical Theism is this so called "God" is  "beingness"
and not a being.

> > Thus classical theism is an abstract philosophical position
and has nothing to do with any religion. >>

> > Welcome to God 2.0

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/general-faith/quantum-flap
doodle-and-god-2-0-t17702.html