 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ukraine?
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Date: Sunday, February 23, 2014, 4:35 PM

       I am currently writing a story containing a
 really cool character. He's...uh...like WAY heroic. I
 insist on believing that me dreaming him up and bringing him
 into existence by writing about him caused all of the recent
 positive events in Ukraine and none of the negative ones.

 How is my position that different than the one
 being taken by TB TMers here today?

 From:
 "anartax...@yahoo.com"
 <anartax...@yahoo.com>