--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> genuine physical immortality is not "physical existence" any
> longer, at least in the sense it is commonly understood. It would
> appear to be rather something along the lines of "physically"
> understanding all "physical" matter to be nothing other than love as
> a relationship between energy/bliss and consciousness. The formula
> for physical immortality would seem to be E = Mc(2) or
> laughter/bliss = love/coalesence x consciousness/light aware of
> itself :-)

And how do you see the practical ramifications of this? Granted I can
accept what you are saying conceptually. But does this mean that our
bodies once they are wholly conscious of themselves as embodiments of
love at the cellular level will continue to exist forever?

Or does it mean that the grossest elements of the body will still die
off, we will still experience the seperation of earthly death, to then
continue immortally as subtler representations of ourselves?