The first time I ever heard or read about this was back in the late 60s or early 70s when there were stories about chemtrails in the alternative press like the L.A. FreePress and Berkeley Barb. It is supposedly a classified program but we are getting leaks about it. I've seen airliners at the same altitude, one with a trail that didn't disperse and another when came a long a few minutes later which had a contrail that of course dissolved behind it. Same altitude, same air temperature.

Yes, we may well see a horrible apocalypse if California doesn't get a good rainfall. Food prices will go through the roof and not just here but all over the US. We can only hope this rain storm which is forecast to begin on Weds continues on for quite a while.

Human population should have been capped at 2 billion. That is manageable in terms of resources and livability. What we have now is the fallout from far too many people on the planet.