Yo Sanyam, greetings!

 Astronomer eh? Is this your job or an armchair passion like it is with me?
Whichever it is you will find plenty of people here with opinions on cosmology
and spirituality. The range of opinion is wide but that's what makes it
interesting.

 You can start a conversation on pretty much anything and we'll join in. Or not.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Welcome, Sanyam. There are others here who are fascinated by astronomy and
cosmology, even jyotish!
It's like a banquet table full of wonderful foods. It's possible to enjoy what
you like and leave the rest for someone else.

 On Monday, February 24, 2014 8:30 AM, Sanyam Shrivastava