Michael Rood's lack of credentials would be  natural since he criticizes the 
authority of traditional Christianity and being a Messianic Jew, could never 
have authority among traditional Jews. I think Jesus was faced with similar 
criticism, no credentials as a rabbi yet he was referred to as Rabbi. Both 
lacked authority from the religious elite of their time but at least one of 
them has it from on High. Michael Rood's teaching is very interesting, may or 
may not be 100% accurate but worth giving a listen to.



On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:13 AM, "[email protected]" 
<[email protected]> wrote:
  
  
Don't know how seriously I'd take what Rood has to say. His credentials don't 
seem to be of the highest quality:

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/687-michael-rood

I wouldn't argue with the idea that the "purity of Jesus' teaching" has been 
lost, but I wouldn't look to Rood for the details.

Michael Rood, a Messianic Jew, referrs to Catholicism and subsequent protestant 
religions as being a combination of the teachings of Christ, Yeshua, mixed with 
Babylonian Sun worship. In other words, the *purity of  His teaching* was 
quickly lost.



On Monday, February 24, 2014 7:14 PM, "yifuxero@..." <yifuxero@...> wrote:

 
http://www.helpersoftheholysouls.com/purgatoryqa.htm

.
Lack of time doesn't allow me to go into this further but offhand, I'd say that 
the whole concept of sin in RC theology has serious flaws, the moe serious 
being limited in scope.  A more inclusive concept would be "bad karma".
http://www.helpersoftheholysouls.com/purgatoryqa.htm


  
 

Reply via email to