 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Russell Simmons' meditation
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 7:59 PM

       Oops! I listened while
 cooking lunch and enjoyed, much as in Russell Simmons'
 value he's found from doing TM 20 minutes twice daily
 for 20 years, as well as meditating with his daughters for
 the past three years. Although I noticed his description of
 how to respond to thoughts seemed superficial and
 inaccurate, I hadn't noticed his saying he's
 teaching his own mantra-based meditation or that he
 didn't mention TM. I am sorry for sending this.

 Begin forwarded message:
 From:
 Dick Mays
 <dickm...@lisco.com>