Secret documents reveal - 'Yahoo webcam images from millions of users
intercepted by GCHQ'

What's Up With That?

* Optic Nerve program collected Yahoo webcam images in bulk
* 1.8m users targeted by UK agency in six-month period alone
* Yahoo: 'A whole new level of violation of our users' privacy'
* Material included large quantity of sexually explicit images

http://www.theguardian.com/nsa-webcam-images-internet-yahoo<http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/27/gchq-nsa-webcam-images-internet-yahoo>