 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Take a trip to the former Scorpion Land and meet
DuranDuran
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Friday, February 28, 2014, 3:00 PM

       If someone could *Guarantee* the "horrifying
 possibility of seeing the TM-Sidha/Governor Brits fist
 fighting and puking in the streets...", I'll book
 the flight tomorrow, or at least rent the video several
 times, to watch it in slo-mo. Even better if Ian Anderson
 entered the fray - he could do some real damage with that
 flute.
 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote:

 I'd do it if
 I could hang with Jethro Tull, of course there is the
 horrifying possibility of seeing the TM-Sidha/Governor Brits
 fist fighting and puking in the streets, so I dunno....

  On Fri, 2/28/14, nablusoss1008
 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>