Why am I not surprised. :-D

Right and left brained discussions have been very much a part of my life as it would be for a creative artist. In fact I often had heated discussions with computer programmers because I claimed the best ones were right brained. After all the job of engineering is coming up with creative solutions. The left brain programmers are mechanics.

In music my left brain students were very good at learning the techniques of performance but would get too nervous to perform well. While the right brain performers struggled with the techniques and theory.

But we have a great surplus of left brained people in the world and much fewer right brained. The left brainers often see the right brainers as "randoms". In politics I often notice that left brainers can't see the forest for the trees.

The ideal is to be able to shift to accommodate different situations. And there is a physiological component to this too.

But  let's not stop there and revisit a more nuanced test:
http://www.keirsey.com/