Not a good argument:

 If you look at the number of posters since the beginning of the year, as
measured on Saturday (the final post count for the week), you can see that the
number of posters has been steady, and though not statisitcally significant, 34
is higher than the average of 33.11 posters over this period. So we have an up
tick at the end of the first two months of 2014. Barry got you. You did not
shun the place. Identification with the symbols we have in our heads for
reality is a hard habit to break. Keep meditating Nabby, and maybe someday the
dawn will come (though of course it is not really a dawn). If you want to think
more clearly, I would keep my distance from Mr. Creme. But do keep meditating.

 34 posters as of last night.
 36 posters Feb 22
 34 posters Feb 14
 32 posters Feb 7
 33 posters Feb 1
 32 posters Jan 25
 29 posters Jan 18
 34 posters Jan 11
 34 posters Jan 4

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Perhaps you'll find why this place is shunned in these kind of cynical posts,
this example from the Turq:
 "I can't imagine a better personification of what Nabby (and of course
Maharishi) felt was the definition of "charity" or "selfless service." Bid
against other people to spend time with a fave band, the money going to the DLF
(and Maharishi's relatives), and you're cool. Not to mention the belief that
having the money to bid with makes you one of the "elite," more highly evolved
than others, and thus more worthy of respect. "