On 2/28/2014 12:39 PM, turquoi...@yahoo.com wrote:
If he stays true to form, this latest sequel won't be the last…

We are big fans of Robert Rodriquez and his movies - his parents live down the street from us. Rita wants to visit his studio in Austin. We are both real interested in digital video. From what we've read, Troublemaker Digital studios uses the six-core AMD Opteron processors and Pro Tools software. We are planning on attending: Robert Rodriguez's 'From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series' to Screen at Alamo Drafthouse Theaters (Exclusive) - Alamo Drafthouse Park North, San Antonio, Texas 9:00 PM.

"a Q&A with Rodriguez and the cast following the premiere, which will be simultaneously streaming to all eight of the other Alamo theaters..."

Read more:

''From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series' to Screen at Alamo Drafthouse Theaters (Exclusive)'
Hollywood Reporter:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/robert-rodriguezs-dusk-dawn-series-684256

http://tinyurl.com/ly7vko4