> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> a.m.t.
> > >
> > > I'd be interested to read it, but Yahoo's search
> > > feature sucks for non-recent posts, and I couldn't
> > > find it on alt.m.t searching for "scariest magazine."
> > > Do you still have the URL?  Or is it even available
> > > on the Web?
> > >
> > That was MY term for the cover of the issue of Foreign Affairs
that
> > was devoted to avian flu.
>
> Er, yes, I know.  What did you think I thought it was??
>
> As you'll have seen by now, I found the article on
> the Foreign Affairs site.  It doesn't say much of
> anything about the possible epidemiology of avian
> flu, though, in terms of what you said about nobody
> knowing who'd be most likely to get it.  That's what
> I was primarily interested in learning about.
>

> > > http://www.foreignaffairs.org/2005/4.html

If you check the URL above, you find 3or 4 articles. The magazine
cover had "The Next Pandemic" as the headline, and there were a
series of articles, plus an introduction explaining why the editors
of Foreign Affairs and Nature were so concerned.

Also, you read all 8 pages of the Laurie Garret article already?