My account is maintained by Yahoo Mail but I just use an email client and no, YouTube links just show as links in Thunderbird.

I stopped watching "Fringe" after about the third season. I hate watching shows that string you along just so the production company can get a paycheck. It's TV and writers will take poetic license. On one of my TV hangouts folks go on ad nausea over shows that aren't realistic enough.

I prefer the European trend of having fewer episodes for a season and all of them rich. The only exception seems to be the X-Files alumni who know how to show run. That of course includes, Vince Gilligan ("Breaking Bad") and the late Kim Manners ("Supernatural"). The latter show just got a renewal. It was a favorite of my tantric guru because they actually had some tantric rituals in it. It also doesn't take itself seriously. The show is in it's 9th season. A couple episodes back they even did a show around a "Fargo" theme complete with a "you becha" woman sheriff.