---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 To continue the cultural lessons, a headbut is also known as a Glaswegian kiss.

 Isn't "Glaswegian" a marvelous word? And I'll bet you $1m dollars you are the
first to have ever used it on FFL.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

 I bet he had a pint of Stella Artois before that game.

 Alan Pardew faces a hefty fine and a significant touchline ban after the
Newcastle United manager lost control on the touchline and head-butted the Hull
City midfielder David Meylerduring his side's 4-1 win at the KC Stadium on
Saturday. The manager was sent to the stands by the referee, Kevin Friend, in
the 72nd minute of the Premier League match at the KC Stadium.