On the far left of the edit box toolbar (that has all the text/font/URL/etc.
icons) there's an icon with two downward pointing chevrons that says "Expand
header". If you click that, it gives you a pull down menu on the To: header
with options to mail privately. Have you tried that and found it doesn't work?
Or, have you not found where that feature is buried?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 For inscrutable reasons, Yahoo has decreed that we can no longer send private
email via Neo on the Web site. You can send posts/messages only to the group.
They made this change about two weeks ago.

 Dr. D,

Dang Yahoo neo again; can't find your address and send e-mail direct.   But,
Nice perspective photo of the birds and planes.  I have an offspring that flies
that kind of airliner, a,  Q400 with humongous high-tech jet like turboprops.
Started a career looking at birds and flying little planes like in the photo.
-Buck

 No kidding. It was a couple of days ago, on a rare, clear, late afternoon,
between rain storms. I looked up, and there it was. I have seen many planets in
the sky, though this was larger, and it looked like a bright disc, vs. a
sphere, with a shadow on its rim. No movement at all - staying quite still.
Looked quite otherwordly. I know  that the SF Bay Area, with all the tech
around here, has led to some pretty strange sights, from time to time, so
perhaps it was something man-made, but not yet known about.
 I did not have a tripod, so the circular object is not quite round, but I took
some pictures, anyway. Here is the link to the clearest one:
https://app.box.com/s/ucnq7gzutwizrdtyvh63
https://app.box.com/s/ucnq7gzutwizrdtyvh63

Also took this one yesterday evening - not a UFO, just a cool picture:
https://app.box.com/s/f523rt095gbfct9p8cxj
https://app.box.com/s/f523rt095gbfct9p8cxj