Or, they've DONE WHAT THEY FELT LIKE DOING.

 In any case, "they" aren't suggesting anything about your "other techniques"
when they point out that you brag about your experiences with those techniques
while insulting their experiences. "They" are DESCRIBING YOUR INAPPROPRIATELY
BOASTFUL AND INSULTING BEHAVIOR.

 Think about this with regard to the "one-downsmanship" I mentioned earlier
about meditation experiences. I would suspect that the people who suggest that
I am trying to "brag" about my experiences with other techniques when I talk
about them openly have never learned another meditation technique since they
learned TM. They've all stayed "guru-whipped" and "cult-whipped," and have DONE
WHAT THEY WERE TOLD TO DO.
The bottom line in matters of "meditation experience" is very simple, and
something that the cultists wish to distract you from. If a person has never
learned and personally experienced a technique other than the first one they
were taught, they can say NOTHING meaningful about the other technique. To
attempt to do so is to be a cultist, parroting what you were told *about* a
technique or techniques that -- in the case of TM -- you were *also* told NEVER
TO PRACTICE.