Google Chromebook:

"Google's laptops -- made by Samsung and Acer -- are now the two top
sellers on Amazon.com, and six out of the top 14 are Google Chromebooks.
Talk to many schools and you'll see them either throwing out Microsoft and
Apple products already, or plotting to replace them with Chromebooks in the
next year or two."

'Why Google's Chromebook Is Better than Windows, Mac and Android'
http://www.thestreet.com/googles-chromebook/<http://www.thestreet.com/story/12480667/1/why-googles-chromebook-is-better-than-windows-mac-and-android.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO>