> Thanks for the info Ken. Always like Sam. He had a
> good heart. On my TTC he got up and told a funny
> story-although that was not his intent-about
> transcending for about 4 hours one day.

Though morbid obesity was the underlying reason for his death, the
acute problem was some sort of strange blood poisoning that he
apparently did treat properly.  One of those sensationist celebrity TV
shows actually reported on it, implying some kind of possible family
feud within the Tabasco empire.  Sam singlehandledly balanced out any
moodmaking within our vedic atom.  He would alternate between 40 day
juice fasts with coffee enemas, in which he would lose lots of weight,
and then overeat for a few months.  I think his system just got out of
whack eventually.