---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote :

 From the information Emptybill posted:   "Will I get everything I want when
I'm "enlightened?" "No. But once you know self, you won’t want anything else."

 I'm glad you could make heads or tails from what Share wrote below because I
couldn't figure it out except the "methunks" part.

 Emily, methunks that there is no disconnect between enlightenment, which you
asked about, and life, which was the context of my answer and includes BOTH
kinds of smile (-: