On 3/8/2014 9:46 PM, s3raph...@yahoo.com wrote:
Does practising being a Buddhist leave you emotionally needy and insecure? If so what's the point?

You need to realize that this is a pattern: what students learn from their teachers sometimes they become. So far as we can tell from his writings, the TB bowed at the feet of MMY and then Rama, for many years. According to sources posting to FFL, both of these teachers taught their students to enjoy sexual activities. So, it's probably just natural for the TB, who we know as "Uncle Tantra", to be greatly influenced by the personal behavior of his teachers. Maybe the TB got brainwashed by a cult and so now he believes being on a "spiritual path" includes sleeping with your students like the Great Sixth did. Go figure.