On 3/12/2014 2:46 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:
They want to derail any such conversations and get things focused on petty squabbling again, because that's all they can handle intellectually.

It looks like to me you just tried to derail a perfectly good thread about an important TMO meeting about how to get enlightened with TMSP.

It took over three days for this thread to hit bottom. Go figure.

In a previous post you said you didn't even believe in enlightenment, now you want to rap about what, your own enlightenment? I'm not sure how much intellectual conversations I can take today at that intense level. I may have a brain problem situation on my hands. Maybe I'll feel better after I get back from doing my program.

So, until I get back to the office, maybe you should just continue the squabbling.