On 3/12/2014 3:53 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> you always get things backward - it was in fact after I released my
> attachment to any sort of meditation that I became enlightened, which
> I already was anyway

That's what I'm saying!

So, you were already enlightened when you went north to work at the
religious school, where you toiled through two cold winters, living
alone inside a pod, meditating twice a day and flying inside a golden
dome with twelve others men.

Then, you quit the TM and the TMSP,  returned home, released your
attachment to any sort of meditation, and now you're just enlightened.

Good work!