On 3/13/2014 2:05 PM, TurquoiseBee wrote:
I suspect that this is "the beginning of the end" of the pundit project in America.

Apparently this TB is not aware of the fact that in many parts of the world and in parts of India itself, the word "pundit" means Hindu: "Chanter of the Vedic Sacrifice" (yajna).

So, I seriously doubt that a single instance of child vandalism up in Iowa is going to be the end of Hinduism in America. If anything, it might inspire thousands of other poor children in India to get their parents to sign them up on the program - it sounds like a pretty good job for a young Hindu boy from India.