It is on my list for something to watch tonight since so many people pile on Netflix streaming over the weekend it is a good time to rent a disc.

Speaking of Netflix, I watched a well done UK indie film called "How I Live Now". It's about a American teenage girl who goes to London to visit relatives and gets stuck there when WWIII breaks out. Kind of a coming of age movie mixed with an apocalyptic thriller.
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/How_I_Live_Now/70243577