 From: "doctordumbass@..." <doctordumbass@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 11:43 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Alternative View of Deepak Chopra

   Yeah, so true, and well said - I like to find a practical benefit in such
wisdom, otherwise I tend to lose interest. One that has occurred with more and
more frequency, with me, is not having to consciously try to remember the
masses of data I have absorbed over the years. Living more as a concentration
of the infinitely greater wholeness, vs. a more rigidly isolated entity, it
makes chunks of that wholeness more easily available, once the relationship to
everything else is seen as more myself, than not. Someone recently expressed
the idea that even our thoughts are not really our own. Not as a means of
disavowing responsibility, but rather, locating the source of each, as
something available to all of us, at any time. I enjoy playing along the line
of me/not me, dissolving the apparent boundary between the two, through
discovery, integration, and expansion.
What a life.

 “You are not looking at the field in every wave and particle, the field is
your extended body….you are a local concentration of information and energy in
the wholeness that is the body of the universe.”

 http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/ http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

 I found this to be a very interesting take on old Deepak

 http://www.salon.com/1996/03/09/deepak/ http://www.salon.com/1996/03/09/deepak/