 But Ann it's also true that writers of fiction can express truths about the
human condition. Think Shakespeare. It's not only scientists and gurus who
express such truths imo.

 Share, you took me a little too literally.

 On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:45 AM, "awoelflebater@..." <awoelflebater@...>

 From: "steve.sundur@..." <steve.sundur@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 12:48 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Alternative View of Deepak Chopra

   Judy, you may be right.  But there is just one thing.  People have been know
to be petty, and to take petty disputes to unreasonable lengths. Do you sort of
know what I mean?

Good point. This is the insight that writers like John Le Carré and Len
Deighton brought to the world of spy fiction. People don't betray their
countries because of principle, or politics -- they do it for petty reasons,
like not getting that promotion they were hoping for, or because someone is
banging their wife. There is simply no telling what a human being is going to
choose to obsess upon and use as a justification (internally, anyway) for their
odd behavior.

 Le Carre and Deighton - both experts on human motivation according to Bawwy.
These men write fiction in case you hadn't noticed. Kind of like the stuff you
paste all over the internet.

 Why it makes no sense to suspect the pilot of terrorism or hijacking because
of his political views:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2014/03/pilot_zaharie_ahmad_shah_supported_anwar_ibrahim_was_he_a_terrorist.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2014/03/pilot_zaharie_ahmad_shah_supported_anwar_ibrahim_was_he_a_terrorist.html

 Plus which, he and his wife were already either divorced or separated,
although they are (or were until very recently) still living in the same house.
And all his children are grown. (He has one grandchild.) The notion that he was
terribly upset because his wife had left him and taken the kids is just
sensationalized gossip with no basis in fact.

 I've seen no solid evidence that he had any "family problems." For all we
know, his wife had been planning to move into her own place, and the day before
Flight 370 was her scheduled moving day.

 lot of evidence pointing to the pilot.  family problems. (wife and son moved
out day before flight), and anger at government, (attended trial of opposition
leader he strongly supported, and who was sentenced to jail, day of flight)
for those who may not be keeping up