Hah! I've got you beat. My source was a Wal-mart door greater at least in her
sixties!

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 8:30 AM, Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Richard, thanks for posting these articles...

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 8:57 AM, Pundit Sir <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

Now that we've covered most of the conspiracy theories that have TMers on the
missing Malaysian Flight MH370, board, which may be true, I'd like to change my
bet on the missing aircraft and passengers. After talking to the security guard
at Walmart last night, I'm convinced that the plane has been hijacked and that
the pilot was involved. According to my new source, the plane is in Pakistan
and will be used to transport a nuclear dirty-bomb at a later date, but
probably soon, to crash into a large city in the U.S. After the attack the
passengers will then all be released. Go figure.

"Asian military officials may be staging a mass cover-up over missing flight
MH370, because they do not want to expose gaping holes within their countries'
air defences, a leading aviation expert has suggested."

'It emerged the captain is related to Malaysia's jailed opposition leader'
Daily Mail:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583553/Thai-military-says-missing-flight-MH370-followed-twisting-path-Strait-Malacca.html