On 3/19/2014 10:00 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:
I just thought it was apt. After all, what is the difference between paying for a bunch of Indian boys chanting one language you don't understand, and paying for a bunch of Voodoo witch doctors to do the same in another language you don't understand?

Both have the exact same body of scientific research behind them -- NONE -- and both involve lazy white people paying people with dark skins to chant to probably non-existent gods to help them with their problems or heal them from some illness. It seems to me that witch doctors are a logical next step for the TMO.

Not sure what skin color would have with people praying. It's starting to look like you've been greatly influenced by European notions of racial superiority. That's kind of sad, but I should have seen it coming a few years ago. That's what I think.