Judy, I'm not pandering. And I admit I don't like it when lots of people gang
up on one person.

As for turq liking me, I think it's great when people like other people. But my
happiness is not dependent upon it.

Also, I've seen a picture of turq's family and they look nice to me. Also we've
seen pictures of Maya and heard stories about their time together.

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 12:23 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"