So you didn't think about having me killed if you were President?
On Thu, 3/20/14, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Death Threat from Buck!
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Thursday, March 20, 2014, 1:41 AM

       Son, your thinking is all so
 reactionary and wrong.  With better experience you'd
 change your
 thinking.  I am hopeful for you.  For as it says,
 “Whether pure or
 impure who so ever opens themselves to the expanded vision
 of
 unbounded awareness gains inner and outer purity”.  There
 is a lot
 of truth in that.
 Best of Wishes for You,

 -Buck in the Dome
 mjackson74 asserts:
 Damn! Of
 all the experiences I might have imagined having via FFL, I
 never imagined death threats!

 Shall I call the Jefferson County Sheriff and the Department
 of Homeland Security and tell them I have received a death
 threat?

 Shall I e-mail Rick and suggest your message has crossed the
 boundaries of decency and violates the rules of FFL and you
 must be forever cast into outer darkness on FFL?

 Shall I hire a bunch of non-TM trained pundits to do a yagya
 for getting rid of enemies?

 No, I think I will point out the hilarity of a peace and
 love touting fellow who claims to be dedicated to creating
 world peace who wishes to resort to killing when someone
 disagrees with him. Jai Guru Fanaticism!

 As to your scurrilous accusations and statements, perhaps
 the Unity people who said they did TM once upon a time were
 being polite to spare your feelings by not saying
 "Yeah, I did TM and found it was not for me, so I went
 on to things that actually provided me with
 fulfillment."

 I bet that not one of those individuals said to you that TM
 led them to where they are today. You are projecting and
 fantasizing about their mention of TM meaning more than it
 actually did.

 I do not "methodically dissuade" my friends. I
 share with them that are open enough to look at a point of
 view that is not dictated by a group that claims to be
 working for world peace, yet always seems to fall far short
 of the goal, so they need more donations to keep up the good
 work.

 I am not seeking to sink anything based in science as the
 research on TM is dubious at best and the
 "research" on Marshy Effect is laughable. As I
 have said many times, the governments of most Third World
 countries would mandate every citizen do TM and TM Sidhis if
 the ME was real. They do not, because it does not. Period.
 The TMO's assertions that it IS all science based is
 itself based on the incredible hubris of Mahesh Varma
 himself who was arrogant enough to think he could buffalo
 people outside the Movement. Give me a billion dollars and
 I'll create world peace? Jesus!

 Nor is my stance anti-spiritual. I take issue with people
 and organizations that misrepresent themselves, abuse and
 mistreat people and ask for everything for themselves and
 toss people aside if they don't give the organization
 what it wants.

 I see by your charge of diabolical you seem to agree with my
 old friend in DC who claims I am in league with the demons.
 You have gone round the bend.

 Just know that I am not closed minded. If the TMO had EVER
 proven any of its many fatuous claims, I would be living in
 Fairfield and sitting next to you in the Dome or I would be
 a Re-certified TM Governor of the Global Country of World
 Peace striving each day to create world peace. I would be
 the Global Country of World Peace Minister of Fried Chicken,
 Biscuits and Gravy, magically providing vittles for the
 world's hungry out of that bag Guru Dev once had that he
 could produce vittles from.

 By the way, you are as full of poop as a Christmas goose to
 say that spirituality stems from being initiated into TM.
 What nonsense! It doesn't keep you from being spiritual,
 but it certainly doesn't make you spiritual. How could
 it with TM being a purely secular mental technique according
 to the Global Country of World Peace and all its
 subsidiaries?