From the link: "However there is the possibility, given the timeline, that
there was an overheat on one of the front landing gear tires, it blew on
take-off and started slowly burning. Yes, this happens with underinflated
tires! Remember: Heavy plane, hot night, sea level, long-run takeoff.":
 If this is true then it suggests we need to revise standard operational
procedures. If a hot night can initiate a fire in a tire then we need to
restrict take-offs during heat waves!
 Taking the overall scenario described in the article, the cause of the fire -
and the incapacitating fumes - is surely more likely to be an illegal and
dangerous substance packed in a crate in the cargo storage area.

 WTF is *wrong* with commentators and conspiracy nuts that they forget about
fuckin' Occam's Razor and common sense?

 http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/