if you feel that way then why waste time worrying about what I think of Nabby's
penchant for praising people who are the kind of fakes and abusers you have had
to deal with yourself? Seems to be you doing the same thing you accuse me of.
On Thu, 3/20/14, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] A wish: to have as much creativity and joy as
John McLaughlin in old age
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Thursday, March 20, 2014, 4:00 AM

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote :

 Christ, I should
 have known you would lionize Shri Chinmoy - another selfish,
 arrogant self indulgent egotistical narcissist who mentally,
 emotionally, financially and in every other way abused his
 followers all the while preaching celibacy while he was
 screwing every woman he could get his hands
 on.
 I find it
 best to allow others to live their lives the way they choose
 and to perhaps watch and learn. But to make a life-long
 hobby of worrying about what damaged and hypocritical humans
 do is a real waste of time and energy. Let Chinmoy screw his
 brains out. So what? If you and everyone else on this planet
 haven't figured out by now that the human species is
 severely flawed in countless ways and that we all share a
 similar challenge in our stumbling toward death then you
 need to do it soon or waste the second half of you existence
 ranting and agitating about things you have zero control
 over. It is not that I don't hold standards for human
 decency but I just can't worry about or control the
 foibles of others.

  On Wed, 3/19/14, nablusoss1008
 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>