 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Death Threat from Buck!
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Thursday, March 20, 2014, 7:09 AM

       It's that superstitious thinking that believers
 do MJ. If you live in a daydream society where everything is
 run by some sort of magic and then it turns out that the
 woo-woo isn't working they have to find a scapegoat,
 someone to blame - that's you. Or the guy that
 doesn't contribute to the yagya or whoever doesn't
 do prog in the dome. Someone has to be spoiling things if we
 do everything right and the world still isn't
 perfect....

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote :

 Damn! Of all the
 experiences I might have imagined having via FFL, I never
 imagined death threats!