 From: Bhairitu <noozguru@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:16 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Today is the Vernal Equinox

 Yup, spring has sprung.  The last few days have been chilly in the morning so
I wore a warm-up suit to the waterfront park but shorts and t-shirt would have
worked.  The long range forecast for the SF Bay Area is April showers which we
need!  I got my water bill so did my part during the last two months as it was
$10 less than the last one.

I just came back from walking my dog, while wearing a light coat because temps
are dropping, and passed some Dutch guy walking by in shorts and a T-shirt.
It's 12 C here, 53 F, which probably qualifies as Spring to him, but it ain't
quite my kinda warm yet.  :-)