I am in a chatty mood, and this is just the kind of grounded and practical
advice, we don't need around here, 7th ray.
C'mon, where's the speculation, straw-man arguments, political views,
interpolation of the minds, of the very Yahoos that coded this??  I personally
think the whole issue with neo, is *strongly* linked to crop circles, the
pundit riot, and the disputed existence of God. Hmmm?

 It's real simple Egg.  Just click on "show history" button.  No need to study
it, or dissect it.  Just click on it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :

 Depending on which button or option I used to reply, there may or may not be a
"show history" button, or there may be an inline list of all text without a
button, or there may be no text at all.