 From: Share Long <sharelong60@...>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 3:55 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Why some people are REALLY bothered by others
who might feel special

   Judy, sinking to a new low, wrote about people she has had zero contact
with: For all we know, his "family" approves of and encourages his despicable
behavior on FFL...Maybe Barry wouldn't live with them if they weren't as rotten
as he is.

My family is more understanding. They've seen some of the posts that Judy Stein
writes, and their only comment has been, "Why do you waste any time with that
psychotic cult bitch?" And they've got a point. :--)

 If you think "they've got a point" then why have you spent 18 years involving
yourself with Judy? I guess you don't think it's a waste of time or you just
can't help yourself. BTW, how do you say "psychotic cult bitch" in Dutch?

I guess Barry is more frightened of facing himself, than he is, a psychotic
cult bitch. Oh, fuck it - on with the show!