Ann, just as 60, according to Lauren Hutten, is the new 30, so too teff is the
new quinoa. Teef must be the new something but I'm not sure what.

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 8:28 AM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"
<awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

And please, let us not confuse teef with teff!

God lord no!
Definition of TEFF
:  an economically important Ethiopian annual cereal grass (Eragrostis tef syn.
E. abyssinica) grown for its small grain which yields a white flour and as a
forage and hay crop

On Friday, March 21, 2014 11:21 PM, "awoelflebater@..." <awoelflebater@...>