Ha, please don't play the fool, simply to win the popularity contest.

 Easy Doc, don't take the inactivity personally.

 People may just not be that interested in hearing the enlightened
narrative..........again, and again, and again.........

 but hell, it had legs for a while  (-:

 oh shit, I forgot - spiritual development IS a popularity contest!
Thanks Share and seventh. Great reminder. Where would we be without people like
you?

 Doc, from the dwindling number of posts I guess we could say that it wasn't a
lot of people's cup of tea!
 Ha!

 Even others with exceptional experiences, like Kris, fell away. In my
experience, free for all is more fun, even more healing, even more enlivening
of totality. Go figure!

 On Sunday, March 23, 2014 12:47 AM, "doctordumbass@..." <doctordumbass@...>