Of course it fucking runs out of steam, dude. It is a comparison. Once the
comparison is integrated, there is no more left to say. However there are
several subjective experiences of enlightenment, each more full than the last.
So, until we are discussing the relative merits of Brahman, there is plenty to
clarify and discuss. Your current experience of enlightenment, Cosmic
Consciousness, has a long way to go, before flowering fully.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 The enlightened narrative runs out of steam after a certain point, it's like
the standard musical form A B A.
 A = ordinary life & B = spiritual path. The part everyone gets hopped up about
is B. If you get really good at playing the tune suddenly you find once again
your at A. I think it's worth it, but only because in returning to A you now
know there are no alternatives to A. It's a good idea to finish the song, and
not get stuck in the middle.

 you could always go the blog route.  you've got a catchy handle

 Doctor Dumbass and Higher States of Consciousness.  nah.

 Doctor Dumbass and the Road to Bliss.  definitely nah

 Doctor Dumbass's Fireside Chats.  uh, maybe

 Doctor Dumbass: To Brahman and Beyond!.  You know, a play on BuzzLightYear

 Just an idea. (-:

 Easy Doc, don't take the inactivity personally.

 People may just not be that interested in hearing the enlightened
narrative..........again, and again, and again.........

 but hell, it had legs for a while  (-:

 oh shit, I forgot - spiritual development IS a popularity contest!
Thanks Share and seventh. Great reminder. Where would we be without people like
you?