Typical TM cult bullshit. I point out a few highlights:

1. When striving to increase compensation for the pandits, only one "solution"
seems to be visible to Goldstein and the TMO -- ask people for more money:
"Would it be nice if their compensation was greater? Certainly, and I
know the Pandits would appreciate that too. Additional donations are
being sought to enable this and are solely used towards that end when
received."

2. While heading back to the email machines begging TMers for more money, there
is no mention of the fact that the organization feeling that it has to pass off
the costs of this program to its members is sitting on assets of over a billion
dollars.

3. During this whole exercise in spin and distraction, the one thing that
Goldstein and company have tried *most* to distract people from is that the
pandits are a *profit-creating entity*. The TMO charges people thousands and
tens of thousands of dollars for "Maharishi yagyas." No mention of this seems
to be made in his "accounting." No mention of the obvious disparity in charging
these fees while paying the people who do the work to provide them are paid 63
cents an hour and housed behind barbed wire has been made.

Same old shuck 'n jive routine. Business as usual.

What is saddest is that I'll bet their "donations" actually GO UP. That's how
brainwashed TMers are.