--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "purushaz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---Thanks, Rory, interesting!.  Question:  Where does YHVH (YAHWEH)
> fit into all of this?  Thanks again.

Nice question, many thanks, purushaz! Here's how I understand it at
the moment: Within the pivotal 13-state (Brahma-Brahma-Brahma) at the
center of the center (Brahma) egg, the 13 points of consciousness may
be viewed as a cluster of 12 "Adityas" or "apostles" surrounding the
central "Aditi" or "Christ" as his/her (*our*) radii or rays, the
whole forming a hypersphere or vector-equilibrium matrix. One can
then "flatten" the hypersphere into a disk and see the 12 radii as
zodiac-signs (constellations) or planets arranged in a double-helix
pattern around and including this central 13th-point (which actually
is itself a light-dark, male-female pair, symbolized by Earth and
Pluto, and perhaps Sirius A and B, and the Vishnu-Shiva double-cone
itself).

We can then see how the planetary/constellation chakras in this Brahma-
body pair off to form strata of different densities or "kingdoms" --
from mineral to vegetable to animal to human (center) to ancestral to
angelic to gods, each of which kingdoms replicates or reflects the 12-
fold pattern of the whole within its own confines. Within the angelic
kingdom we perceive the qualities of music and sound (vibration,
akasha, mahat, bliss) differentiating into the various vowels and
(eventually) the consonants. Using these sounds to express the Whole
we can generate various patterns like YHWH (from highest midsummer
solstice Y to midpoint fall-equinox H to lowest midwinter solstice W
to midpoint spring-equinox H, in a grand cross going around the
circle), which is very similar to another grand cross -- AKNI
(Libra/Green A to Capricorn/Indigo K across the gap of the winter
solstice -- maximum density and darkness, between Taurean-Equinox
Capricorn and Aquarius -- to Aries/Red N to Cancer/Amber I), or yet
another -- IOUUA or IOWA (pronounced EE-AW-WAH), from Leo I to Scorpio
O to Aquarius UU to Taurus A.

So as we see it at this point anyhow, all of this is a part of Brahma-
loka, specifically in what we might call Mahar-loka, corresponding to
details of the Solar Plexus and the Full Moon Nakshatra and Brahman
Consciousness as it stands in itself (Brahma-Brahma-Brahma) --
although again, none of this will probably be viewable upon first
conscious immersion in and as Brahman -- for one thing, when first
comprehending the speed of light, the light itself appears to
disappear (Dark Night of the Soul), and the first thing one is likely
to notice on finally admitting the perfection of Now and admitting
Self as Brahman is that everything is "frozen" Self. It can be kind of
overwhelming, and a lot of this material above doesn't really become
evident until or unless one begins to ask "How does THAT Wholeness
manifest all of THIS appearance of maya?" and starts to conceive the
Hiranyagarbha, the gunas and all the rest :-)