Obviously Michael has NOT been to India. FYI Michael, Indians love to discuss such issues. Plus if you went there and proclaimed that Hinduism is not a religion but a philosophy they would just look at you with "what else is new" grin.

On 03/25/2014 08:00 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:

Alright I tell you what, you go to India with noozguru and get you a soapbox too and loudly proclaim Hinduism is not a religion and see what the adherents of Santana Dharma do to you - you'll be wishin' you had said it to Carlos Santana instead of the followers of the Hindu RELIGION as they are sending off into your next incarnation.
On Wed, 3/26/14, steve.sun...@yahoo.com <steve.sun...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: No Mantra will cure willfully arrogant stupidity
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 2:43 AM

       You know
Michael, things may not always be as black and white as
you'd like to make them with regard to Maharishi.
 Santana Dharma might be more akin to a philosophy than
a religion according to many.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San%C4%81tan%C4%AB

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
wrote :

you are as full of
shit as a Christmas goose to say that Hinduism is a
philosophy - there are about a billion Hindus who disagree
with you.