You're missing the fact that Nabby is a fully Brainwashed CultZombie.

 He doesn't like Buddhists because Marshy said that Buddhism wasn't as good as
TM. They probably deserve to die just for that in Nabby's bizarro world.

 And Benjy Creme probably said he wasn't as evolved as Goebbels or something.
It's all as good as true if like to avoid critical thinking.

 That the world didn't raise so much as a whimper at China's invasion and rape
of Tibet is to our great shame but Tibet has nothing to export except prayer
flags and incense, so why should the west care at all?

 jeez, Nablusoss, wasn't he a pretty young fellow when all that happened? Why
do you dislike Buddhists so much? It's not like they're going around raping and
pillaging!

In any case, if people make a mistake and suffer as a result, I think we should
extend compassion and practical assistance. Am I missing something?

 On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 2:38 PM, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>