NEW GALLERIES AND GROUP!

In honor of October, the Witches month, and All Hallow's Eve, we
present two new galleries called

WOMAN, THOU ART MYSTERY  and

WOMAN, THOU ART MAGIC

Featured
are original new photos taken by Rasa Von Werder as well as fine art
and provocative Wiccan beauties:

 http://www.womanthouartgod.com/gallery.php

NEW GROUP:

UNWASHED PAGAN WOMAN, READY TO RIOT

Wild woman, running naked in the woods. Leading her family in the Old
Ways, in the Old Religion of Instinct and Nature. Wicca, Pagan, Druid,
Witchcraft, Pantheism, Goddess Worship, Reverence for Mother Nature,
Mother Earth. Matriarchal woman of wisdom, herbs and spells. Conjuring
up the meaning of life far from 'civilization.' Unwashed heathens
ready to get even dirtier.

Matriarchy, Female Supremacy, Dominant Wife, Spouse and Crone,
Empowerment of Woman, Woman boss of family, home and community. Woman
in charge, making the rules, directing all those around her. Friendly
to animals, respecting the forest. Running naked and unafraid. No
scruples or needless repression. Running, laughing, wild and free like
the desert fox, rules made while we go along. We take our baths in the
pond in summer, in winter, rub ourselves with garlic to improve the
odor. If you can make love on a bed of pine needles and not feel a
thing, (concerning the needles) then this is for you!

No need to apply if you are patriarchal, orthodox, fundamentalist or
any uptight, buttoned up, judgemental, condemnatory group. If your
name is Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, Pope Benedict the XIV, you are
banned!

Welcome, the mud is warm!

DEAR BELOVED MEMBERS On this group I would like to gather any data
concerned with Nature Religons and primitive Old Ways of worship,
ESPECIALLY MATRIARCHAL, and collect images of women in the setting of
Mother Nature.

Rasa Von Werder