 From: Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@...>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:00 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Steven Seagall to Help Putin

   Well... we could also send 'm Richard Simmons!

 On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:34 PM, "jr_esq@..." <jr_esq@...> wrote:
   It appears that Putin wants the Russian people to be in good physical shape
just like the Stalin era.  But would Seagall work for the CIA as an undercover
agent?  This whole business looks like a bad movie to me.  But unfortunately
this story is for real.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/putin-wants-russians-to-get-in-shape-163450055.html

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/putin-wants-russians-to-get-in-shape-163450055.html