--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, johnlasher20002000
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ONE CHILD LEFT BEHIND
>

> "The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
> - George W. Bush
>

> "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
> - George W. Bush
> "One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and
> that one word is 'to be prepared'."
> - George W. Bush
>

> "I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good
judgments in
> the future."
> - George W. Bush
>

> "The future will be better tomorrow"
> - George W. Bush
>

> "We're going to have the best educated American people in the
world."
> - George W. Bush
>

> "I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
> - George W. Bush
>
> "We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have
> firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."
> - George W. Bush
>

> "Public speaking is very easy."
> - George W. Bush
>

> "A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the
polls."
> - George W. Bush
>

> "We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
> - George W. Bush
>

> "For NASA, space is still a high priority"
> - George W. Bush
>

> "Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our
children."
> - George W. Bush
>
> "It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
> - George W. Bush
>
> God help America.....

Just a note to not mistake his indifference and indolence for
stupidity. Bush is the epitome of the kid born with a silver spoon
in his mouth. No matter how poorly he performs he knows he will
always be a member of the upper classes. I seriously doubt he has a
clue as to how the majority of his country's citizens live and think.