But what do people do in previous lives to be so narrow minded in this one?

 I don't think so- Actually homosexuality has been explained thousands of years
ago by the Eastern doctrine of Karma and Reincarnation. We are all the products
of decisions we've made in previous lives; good, bad or indifferent! To think
we just all of a sudden are born here like chickens hatched from eggs is silly
to say the least.

 Yes, silly to say we are just born here, doesn't seem like that at all....

 We all have pasts and our present circumstances are the results of decisions
made in the past, yes, even homosexuality. So you see, we are all responsible
for who and what we are!! Born with the propensity to be Gay? maybe, but due to
your own choices in past lives. God or nature didn't make you Gay, that was
YOUR choice! or so it says in Eastern Philosophy.

 Do you ever wonder why other people's sexuality bothers you so much?